Main Article Content
The hotel sector business is on its knees across the globe with the effect of COVID-19 in tourism could set the global tourism industry back 20 years. Online information is vital in the tourism hotel sector. This post-covid world is now even more essential for hotel management to increase digital interface and technology-centric businesses in a tie with E-Tourism platforms, which uses recommender systems to capture user views. A big hurdle for any hotel management in this peculiar pandemic is how to retain the business market by gaining users' faith bounce back. User opinions change pretty often now seek for hotels that offer comfortable stay and safety measures. This study tries to capture the user view upon the segments, which leads to high gratification levels earlier, valuable for E-Tourism travel platforms to recommend hotels in new dimensions.
How to Cite
Context-aware recommender systems, Hotel class, Item-Item collaborative filtering, Recommender systems, Travel platforms, Trip-Type
4. Bala Brahmeswara Kadaru, B.Raja Srinivasa Reddy.," A novel ensemble decision tree classifier using hybrid feature selection measures for Parkinson's disease prediction," "Int.J.Data Science", Vol.3.No.4(2018), pp.289-307.
5. Bala Brahmeswara Kadaru, B.Raja Srinivasa Reddy." An improved parallel PSO-FS based N-SVM technique for medical disease prediction," "Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems," Vol.10(2018).pp.723-737
6. Chinta Venkata Murali Krishna, Dr. G. Appa Rao. "Acquiring the user's opinion by using a generalized Context-aware Recommender System for real-world applications," International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 2018.
7. Chinta Venkata Murali Krishna, Dr. G. Appa Rao, Dr. S.AnuRadha "A Framework For The Identification Of Significant Contexts In Tourism Domain," International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Vol. 29, No . 7, (2020), pp. 1007-1029.
8. Dietmar Jannach, Fatih Gedikli, Zeynep Karakaya, and Oliver Juwig. Recommending hotels based on multi-dimensional customer ratings. In Proceedings,ENTER 2012 eTourism Conference, pages 320–331, Helsingborg, Sweden, 2012
9. E-tourism recommender systems: a survey and development perspectives, ECONTECHMOD. AN INTERNATIONAL QUARTERLY JOURNAL – 2017,Vol. 6. No. 2. 91–95.
10. Hanandeh Ahmad, Al-Ghadir Hamad, Hanandeh Raed, Al-Hawaidi Maram ,The Impact Of Electronic Word Of Mouth On Intention To Travel, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC & TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH VOLUME 8, ISSUE 12, DECEMBER 2019 ISSN 2277-8616.
11. Gretzel, U. (2006). Consumer Generated Content: Trends and Implications for Branding, e- Review of Tourism Research (eRTR), 4 (3).
12. Gretzel, U, Hyan-Yoo, K and Purifoy, M (2007) Online Travel Review Study: The role and impact of online travel reviews. Laboratory for Intelligent Systems in Tourism, College Station.
13. K. V. Daya Sagar , P Sai Durga , G. Kavya , K Sri Sravya , K. Krishna Veni,"Mobile based home mechanisation framework using IoT for smart cities",International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (2.7) (2018) 266 -269.
14. K Sai Prasanthi , K.V.Daya Sagar ,"Survey on secure protocols for data sharing through edge of cloud assisted internet of things",International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (2.7) (2018) 92-95.
15. K. V. Daya Sagar, U. Abbulu,K. Chaitanya Kumar Reddy,"Using Fuzzy Clustering Techniques in
16. KV Daya Sagar1, Ch Shyam Krishna, G. Lalith Kumar, P. Surya Teja, G. Cha rless Babu,"A Method for finding threated web sites through crime data mining and sentiment analysis",International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (2.7) (2018) 62-65.
17. A.Yasaswini, K.V. DayaSagar , K.ShriVishnu,V.HariNandan, PVRD. Prasadara Rao,"Automation of an IoT hub using artificial intelligence techniques",International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (2.7) (2018) 25 -27.
18. . 19. .K.V.Daya Sagar,M.Rupesh Chowdary,S.Mahesh,"Smart Crop Monitoring and FarmingUsing Internet of Things
20. with Cloud",Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 10, 02-Special Issue, 2018.
21. . 22. .Rakesh shirsanth,Dr.K.V.Daya Sagar,"A Review of fine grained access control techniques",International Journal
23. of Engineering & Technology, 7 (2.7) (2018) 20 -24.
24. . 25. .K.V.Daya Sagar,Dr.S.Narayana,Dr.K.RaghavaRao,G.Bhavya Deepika,M.SaiKiran Reddy,Developing Smart
26. Kitchen Inventory tracking using Internet of Things,Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 10, 02 - Special Issue, 2018.
27. . .K. V. Daya Sagar*, Akella Pavan Kumar, Goli Sai Ankush, Thota Harika,Madireddy Saranya and Dasaraju Hemanth,"Implementation of IoT based Railway Calamity Avoidance System using Cloud Computing Technology",Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(17), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i17/93020, May 2016,ISSN : 0974-6846.
28. K.V.Daya Sagar, KPR Susmithanjali, K.Alekhya,” An Enhanced Finger Print And Fusing Face Authentication For ATM Cash Withdrawal By Using SVM And Convocational Neural Networks”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC & TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH VOLUME 9, ISSUE 04, APRIL 2020 ISSN 2277-8616
29. K.V.Daya Sagar1, Smt. P.S.G.Arunasri2, Smt.Sridevi Sakamuri3, Smt.J.Kavitha4,Dr.DBK
30. Kamesh5,”Collaborative Filtering and Regression Techniques based location Travel Recommender System based on social media reviews data due to the COVID-19 Pandemic”, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 981 (2020) 022009,IOP Publishing,doi:10.1088/1757-899X/981/2/022009
31. K.V.Daya Sagar1, Smt.J Kavitha2, Dr.Balabrahmeswara Kadaru3,M.Venkateswara Rao4, Dr.D.B.K.Kamesh5,”Detecting Faults within a Cloud Using Machine Learning Techniques”, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 981 (2020) 022029 ,IOP Publishing,doi:10.1088/1757-899X/981/2/022029