4DMS+SoRo Summer School
Participants from India are advised to submit one page abstract through the following link:
The Indian participants shall have bonus programmes which include:
- Hands on experience and training on building a soft robotic arm with electronic controller.
- Complete end to end experimental setup and recording of experimental data assistance shall be provided to the participants.
- The level of mentorship and outcome shall become a final year thesis/project for the students. A detailed guideline on thesis presentation shall be provided by the mentors.
- The soft robotic projects with the best outcome shall be published with SPAST Express.
- Participants from India are liable to a highly subsidized fee which shall be used to cover the project build and material costs, mentor honorarium etc. The details of the fee can be obtained by writing to us at: email@example.com
- Certifications with endorsements shall be provided.
- Best performing students shall be identified, an active meeting shall be facilitated with professors from international universities. The idea is that these contacts shall act as a basis for higher education and future research path.
Note: currently this is open only for the Indian Nationals. If you are non-Indian National and want to participate in this programme, then you may write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org